Create a PowerPoint presentation with at least eight (8) slides of content that you can use to inform your organization about the challenges faced by underserved populations in the community.
- Choose a minority, marginalized, or vulnerable population.
- Describe at least two challenges they face with accessing and moving through the healthcare system (uninsured, underinsured, low literacy, language barrier, etc.).
- Discuss how a systems approach to proper care coordination would positively impact the challenges you identified.
- Describe how this approach will meet the patients’ needs, priorities, and expectations.
- How can raising the standard of care for underserved populations affect the health care system as a whole?
- Your submission is created in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- To meet the objective requirements, your presentation is at least 8 slides in length and a minimum of 450 words.
- Your submission includes specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements to demonstrate mastery of the objective.
- Your submission includes a highly developed viewpoint and purpose.
- Your response is in Standard English and demonstrates superior organization.
- Your communication is highly ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your submission displays exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- A separate slide at the end of your presentation contains a list of references.
- Include both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources used following proper APA citation style.
- Please review the APA formatting and citation style in Academic Tools – Academic Writer.