Your instructor will post a roster in the Main forum that assigns students in groups of up to four for this assignment. Follow the instructions below carefully because the interview data must be inserted cumulatively, meaning that information will be misplaced if you are not careful to use the correct post. To receive full credit, follow directions carefully.
- Resources: Appendix B; Interview Data Thread Roster and Interview Data Threads posted by your instructor in theMain forum
- Locate the Interview Data Thread Roster to find the Interview Data Thread in which you are assigned for this assignment, in the Main forum. Your Interview Data Thread contains a chart with the same interview questions you investigated in Appendix B.
- Open the most recent post in your assigned thread by checking the day and time. This is extremely important because:
o If your classmates have already entered their interview data and you select the instructor’s original post, then you will not see what your threadmates have posted.
o If you are unable to post all of your data at one sitting and decide to return to finish later, using the most recent post in the thread ensures that your and everyone else’s data are preserved each time the chart is accessed.
- Click Reply.
- Click Quote Original and scroll down to the quoted section of the message. You will be adding information to the table in the quoted section.
- Notice that every interview question has four colored response areas.
- Select a colored response area that none of your threadmates has used.
- Insert your interview information as concisely as possible, using the same color for each interview question. In this manner, your classmates can clearly connect the information about each facility you interviewed.
- Ensure that you do not change or delete the information contributed by the other members of your thread. (If you accidentally change or delete something that another member of your thread inserted, immediately click Cancel.)
- Post the chart as soon as you have finished inserting your information so that your threadmates can access the most current version of it.
- Verify, when you can see that someone else has accessed the chart in your thread, that all of your data are in the most recent post. There is a small chance that two students may insert data at the same time, and then one or the other may have to go back and reinsert information. If this occurs, you can show your instructor that your data were simply in a previous post—as long as you reinsert them, there is no penalty.