Trying to see if I could have this assignment done before 11: 59pm?
The purpose is to integrate basic concepts with systems disorders using analysis in support of critical thinking.
Select a pathophysiology concept and systems disorder for which you have not previously completed an Active Learning Template (faculty may decide to assign a specific concept).
- Complete the three areas of the basic concept template describing this concept in detail.
- Complete all areas of the systems disorder template
- Complete an analysis reviewing how the selected concept and systems disorder is related.
Be prepared to submit, present, and/or teach this concept to others based on your faculty member’s instructions.
For more information about this assignment, download and review the Concept Process Assignment Guidelines (Links to an external site.) and watch the Concept Process Assignment Introduction video.
NR283 – Concept Process AssignmentNR283 – Concept Process AssignmentCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeBasic Concept Active Learning Template (15 points/30%)Required criteria
1. Complete the entire template.
a. Student name
c. Related content
d. Underlying principles
e. Nursing interventions
2. Be ready to submit, present, and/or teach this concept to others.15 ptsHighest Level of Performance5 of 5 required criteria are included.13 ptsHigh Level of Performance4 of 5 required criteria are included.12 ptsSatisfactory Level of Performance3 of 5 required criteria are included.6 ptsUnsatisfactory Level of Performance1-2 of 5 required criteria are included.0 ptsSection not Presented in Assignment0 of 5 required criteria are included.15 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSystems Disorder Active Learning Template (15 points/30%)Required criteria
1. Complete these sections
a. Student name
b. Disorder/Disease process
c. Alterations in health (diagnosis)
d. Pathophysiology Related to client problem
e. Health promotion and disease prevention
f. Risk factors
g. Expected findings
h. Laboratory tests
i. Diagnostic procedures
j. Safety considerations15 ptsHighest Level of Performance9 of 9 required criteria are included.13 ptsHigh Level of Performance8 of 9 required criteria are included.12 ptsSatisfactory Level of Performance7 of 9 required criteria are included.6 ptsUnsatisfactory Level of Performance1-4 of 9 required criteria are included.0 ptsSection not Presented in Assignment0 of 9 required criteria are included.15 pts