You will add additional articles, laws, cases and summary as outlined below
revise the first part of the ATTACHED paper according to your instructor’s comments on the paper. You will add additional articles, laws, cases and summary as outlined below. You will then combine all information and submit the final paper using the instructions provided.
locate two additional scholarly articles related to your topic. Summarize the articles in your own words and explain how they are related to your topic. Do not use published cases for this section. You must use scholarly articles from the Online Library. Legal journals may provide some of the best sources of information. Westlaw Campus Research is a good option for finding legal information in law journals. When you combine this section with the attached paper, you will have a total of at least four articles.
Laws and Regulations
Research and analyze one additional law or regulation related to the topic you selected. The information may require research of federal and/or state laws, as well as administrative agency laws. Summarize the information about the law or regulation you found and explain how it applies to your topic. When you combine this section with the attached paper, you will have a minimum of two laws or regulations. Depending on the topic, you may compare the laws of two states For example, if you are writing about gender discrimination, compare the federal law with law from one of the states that also provides protection at the state level. States often provide more protection than the federal law.
Research at least two additional published cases (lawsuits) related to the topic you selected. Summarize the cases in your own words and explain how they are related to your topic. Provide a summary that includes the name of the case, state or federal court, issue, summary of events and ruling. Explain whether you agree or disagree with the court’s decision. Combine the case from the attached paper with this section for a total of three cases.
- Summarize what you have learned. Assess and communicate what you believe the future holds as it relates to your topic.
- If applicable, discuss how you might apply what your learned to your personal or professional life.
- Add the parts from the attached paper and submit your final paper in accordance with the formatting instructions provided.
- The paper should consist of a cover page, short introduction, explanation of the legal issue, literature review, analysis of related laws or regulations, reviews of cases, summary of information learned and application to your professional life, and a separate reference page.
- Use APA format for the paper.