https://mynursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MNE-LOGO2.png 0 0 mike https://mynursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MNE-LOGO2.png mike2022-02-02 09:59:502022-02-02 09:59:50Marketing Plan Creation Thesis
Marketing Plan Creation Thesis
- Week 3 ProjectAssignment Due January 31 at 11:59 PMCourse Project: Part 3—Outlining a Marketing Plan and Staffing Plan
In Week 1, you described a program for the health problem and identified the right division for the program. In Week 2, you provided factual information for understanding the health problem.
Marketing Plan Creation
This week, you will outline a marketing plan for the proposed program. The purpose of the marketing plan is to raise awareness about the proposed program and educate and motivate the public to utilize the proposed services or adopt healthy behaviors. The marketing plan should identify the goals of the proposed program and summarize the strategies that will be used to accomplish the stated goals.
Click here to review sample marketing plans.
Using the sample marketing plans as guides, create a marketing plan that includes:
- The following headers:
- Introduction and Goals
- Target Audience Profile
- Communication Objectives and Strategies
- Evaluation Plan
- Strategy recommendations for marketing the proposed program to your target audience.
- Your marketing plan can be in an outline form. A detailed work plan with a timeline for completion is not required for this assignment.
Staffing Plan Creation
This week, you will also develop a staffing plan for the proposed program. Hiring and retaining qualified employees is the single most critical determinant of your program’s success. Your staffing plan should identify positions that are key to the success of your program, delineate the roles and responsibilities of each position, and determine the characteristics of the ideal or best qualified candidates.
Using the readings for the week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet, complete the following tasks:
- List the staff members required to deliver the proposed program.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of each staff member.
- Continue with the previous week’s report and add 3–4 pages to it to complete this week’s assignment tasks.
- Support your responses with appropriate research, scholarly references, and specific examples.
- Cite all sources in APA format.
- Name your report SU_PHE4070_W3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- The following headers: