https://mynursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MNE-LOGO2.png 0 0 mike https://mynursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MNE-LOGO2.png mike2022-03-23 09:20:312022-03-23 09:20:31issuance of a grade of NCF
- Week 5 Final ProjectAssignment Due March 21 at 11:59 PMNCF:
This final project assignment is associated with the NCF (non-completion failure) grade. Failure to complete this assignment will result in the issuance of a grade of NCF if the course average would result in a failing grade in the course. Students should contact their Academic Counselor or Program Director if they have any questions regarding the NCF grade and its implications.
Refer the following lecture:
- Steps to Reduce Health Disparities
- Identifying Health Disparities
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research and read about a specific health disparity of interest to you. This can be based on gender, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc.
Based on your research and data gathered, create a report in a 8 to 10 page paper that addresses the following:
- What is the background of the disparity chosen?
- Who does this disparity impact?
- What are the determinants of this disparity?
- What is the impact of this disparity?
- Is there an intersection of multiple concerns related to race/ethnicity, gender, and sexuality related to this issue?
- How and where would one seek to intervene to address this disparity in the context of the social ecological model?
- How does this disparity affect the health of the population on a larger scale?
- How does your race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or SES impact your ability to work within the community affected by this disparity?
- Submission Details:
- Submit your document SU_PHE4120_W5_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Cite any sources in APA format.