1. What health issue does this intervention aim to address?
2. Why is this health issue relevant to population health?
3. Brainstorm and discuss three determinants of health that may influence the health issue.
4. Comment on how well these determinants are captured in the article and the intervention.
5. Would you consider this intervention a structural intervention, as discussed in course
a. If yes, justify the type of structural intervention it represents (availability; acceptability;
accessibility) and the level it addresses (individual; organizational; environmental)
b. If no, justify why it does not represent a structural intervention
6. Identify and justify one consideration that would help improve this intervention and its