HCM481 Colorado State MOD7 Phases of Strategic Analysis Implementation Paper
Option #1: Essay: Phases of Strategic Analysis, Research, and Implementation
Students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the application of the phases of organizational strategic analysis, research, and implementation. This milestone will provide perspective concerning how integration and application of these phases inform their approach to the Portfolio Project case study, which will be due in Module 8.
As you have been conducting/working on your capstone project, you have used analytical tools, conducted research, and analyzed possible barriers towards implementation of your proposed plan. Your goal is to explain how you have applied/intend to apply these concepts to build your capstone project.
- Analysis: Select one type of analytical method learned in this class. Explain how you would use this to arrive at one of your decision(s) in the capstone project.
- Research: Select one type of research method learned in the class or prior classes. Explain how you would use this to arrive at one of your conclusion(s) in the capstone project.
- Implementation: Select one type of implementation barrier you may face when implementing your capstone project. Explain how you would address this implementation barrier.
At least three of the sources cited in your annotated bibliography should be included in this submission to show evidence of research being applied in the final project (new references might also be used as well).
The paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages),
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.), and
Include at least three current references from peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.