The Health Of The Environment
Part 1 – Initial post:
Read these instructions carefully, as there are several parts required for full credit. Your Initial post is due on day 3. Feel free to get creative with your post. Your post does not have to be typed but should follow these general guidelines: typed post roughly 150 – 200 words OR video review roughly 2 minutes with images and description OR creative infographic that addresses the objective, etc. If you have any ideas other than these, feel free to reach out to your course professor to ensure it will work for this discussion. For your initial post:
- Review global news and find an article that discusses a relationship between a single, specific microorganism and the health of the environment where it is found ( this may include positive or negative impacts)
- Review posts already made by your peers. Repeat topics will not count, so make sure that you do not choose a topic your peers have discussed already. ** You may Post the first 2 steps (One sentence description of the issue and APA citation) to claim so that someone else does not post a similar topic while you are preparing your post. You can then go to your original post, edit it, and add the remaining parts of your post.
- Your final discussion post should be numbered or bulleted and include each of these sections in order:
- One sentence description of the relationship between the microorganism and the environment.
- APA citation of the article your read
- Description of the organism discussed in the article
- Summary of the relationship, the organisms that are affected, and the impact of the microorganism
- If possible, provide steps taken to mitigate or improve the relationship
Please do not write about Fungi anything else but that.
Part 2 – Follow up posts:
Engage in discussion with at least 2 of your peers related to their hypothesis and experiments. Your follow up posts should be at least 75 words and are due on day 7. Be sure to answer questions your peers ask about your topic as well. Follow up posts are worth 10 points each.