1. Which of the following is NOT a category of adopter?
1. Diffusion is the method by which an innovation spreads through certain channels in particular social settings.
1. What does “social system” mean in terms of diffusion of innovation?
1. How does social maketing differ from commercial marketing?
1. Why is it important to segment your audience for social marketing?
1. Social norms marketing is a type of social marketing designed to address normalizing the desired behavior.
1. What is your biggest take away from this week’s content? Do you have any questions or need clarification on anything?