You will write a research paper on the topic that you chose in Module 2 ( I have attached the research paper down below, the topic that i chose was Deviance. Please write an approximately 1,500 word research paper (4 pages of double-spaced, 12-point font of text) addressing the following question prompts. A references list should make up an additional page.
- Summarize the arguments that you made in your first paper on this topic.
- Using the information that you have learned across this term and a minimum of two academic resources, explain how and why this situation exists. Explain what sociologists argue about the topic. For example, which sociological terms or concepts speak to your now deeper understanding of this topic (e.g., does the sociological imagination differ from analysis you draw as an everyday sociologist)?
- Summarize how your expanded knowledge differs from what you wrote in your first paper.
- How were you surprised and enlightened by what you learned?
Your essay will be evaluated in terms of how thoroughly you: answer the questions above; use resources to document your main points; and properly cite referenced work. Your essay should address all of the questions above and should consist of approximately 1,500 words (4 pages of double-spaced, 12-point font of text). Citations and a references list will likely make up an additional page.
To successfully complete Project 4, you will need to organize your responses to the questions and then craft a formatted essay that includes each of the following:
- A title page;
- Well-developed introductory paragraph explaining the purpose of the essay and briefly referencing some of the main points/contentions offered in the essay;
- The body of the essay should consist of your effort to best answer the primary questions from the assignment prompt and should consist of approximately 1,500 words (4 pages of double-spaced, 12-point font of text). Though the method by which this is done is largely up to you, it is essential that the responses to the questions in the prompt be based upon scholarly readings and should remain at all times defensible (in an academic sense).
- A concise concluding paragraph that briefly restates both the purpose of the essay as well as some of the primary argument offered by you, the essay’s author. Be sure the concluding paragraph does not introduce new information;
- A list of all sources consulted the preparation of the essay. The essay should be formatted according to APA-style documentation (Links to an external site.). This includes the format of the list of references.