A NT H R O 10 1 ES SA Y IN ST R UC T ION S __________________________________________________________________________________________
Essay Prompt: Refute the notion of race as a biological category applicable to humans __________________________________________________________________________________________
An assignment link is set up on Canvas for you to submit your essay. The assignment link takes you directly into our class page for Turnitin.com, so you don’t need to create an account and you don’t need a class ID or password.
You must submit a properly formatted essay that includes in-text citations and a reference page.
You must use APA formatting for your essay (APA formatting resources are provided for you).
You should upload your essay a few days before the deadline because if Turnitin.com detects any plagiarism or other issues, you can fix your mistakes and then re-upload your essay before the deadline expires. (If you need to make changes and then re-submit your essay, that will completely replace your previous submission.)
• Submit your essay no later than a few days before the deadline (you may submit as early as you like).
• Log back in afterward and check your originality report (any plagiarized material will be highlighted).
▪ If plagiarized material is detected, remove and replace it with your own words and resubmit your essay.
▪ Make sure that you have uploaded a properly formatted (APA) essay with a reference page.
▪ There should be at least 3 articles listed in your bibliography (that you read for your literature review).
In order to successfully complete this assignment, you must follow these instructions:
Complete your literature review before attempting to write your essay!!! Literature review – For your research, you must read at least three
(3) of the peer-reviewed scientific articles provided to you on our class Canvas page – also included under the Essay Instructions folder. You may also lookup peer reviewed scientific articles via the campus library. You must conduct an appropriate academic literature review in order to gain adequate knowledge of the topic. You are required to read at least three
(3) articles for your literature review, but you can read more if you choose. Don’t search for articles on the Internet! You may only use peer-reviewed scientific articles published in scholarly journals.