1. You choose ONE marketing-related article. Can be on any marketing topic.
* Add title and link to sign-up sheet on Drive.
2. Summarize the article.
The way I do this is as follows:
* Copy and paste all the text into Word doc
* Read through text from start to finish
* Read through again, deleting anything that’s redundant or not very useful
* Re-organize the remaining paragraphs in like categories
* Organize the categories into a linear flow
* Edit down the paragraphs so they are concise and readable. Anything taken verbatim from the article should be put in quotations.
* Copy and paste paragraphs into Excel.
* Identify the question each paragraph is answering and put at the front (ALL CAPS, BOLD).
2. Critique each paragraph.
* Read each of your paragraphs and ask critical questions about it
* Add your question in column 2
* Go online, search for answers
* Write your answers under each question
3. Add connections
* Add descriptive links to the sources you found as part of your critique (#2)