Need a 600-700 word document meeting the bullets criteria listed below allowing me to create a 10-12 slide presentation with presenter notes and references or feel free to respond with a presentation :
10- to 12-slide presentation, in which you include the following:
- Effective interview and questioning techniques that criminal justice personnel should use for gaining information from victims, witnesses, and professionals in a variety of criminal justice settings, as discussed in your collaborative group
- The steps criminal justice personnel must take to prepare for an interview in emergency and non-emergency situations
- Several different types of nonverbal communication–including body language, facial expressions, and voice–that an interviewee might display, and explain what each type of nonverbal communication might mean
- The three most observed most observed non-verbal cues displayed by a person being interviewed, and how they are interpreted by the respective interviewer
- A minimum of three interview preparation methods you would utilize to interview a victim, a witness, and a suspect
Format your presentation in accordance with APA guidelines (Intro slide, body of slides, and reference slide).
NOTE: Make sure you put in-text citations within the body of the presentation. Best to provide more details in the presenter notes.
Review the Presentation Example attached to see how to develop a presentation with presenter notes, citations, references, etc.