Evaluation of Plan Effectiveness Criteria: my objectif : oak academy preschool in cumming ga – what impact do preschool and kindergarten have on student achievement?- full-day of half day? the prescho
Evaluation of Plan Effectiveness Criteria: my objectif : oak academy preschool in cumming ga
– what impact do preschool and kindergarten have on student achievement?
– full-day of half day? the preschool decision
You spent the last few weeks implementing a portion of the comprehensive care plan you developed for the aggregate. An evaluation of plan effectiveness is now due.
In the evaluation component of the Capstone project, you are expected to evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention.
- The following are some questions you should seek answers to:
- Did I implement the intervention as planned? If not, what were the reasons?
- Are there visible signs of success (for example, reduced health issues)? If yes, describe.
- Interview at least two members of your group to learn their views about the effectiveness of the intervention.
- Finally, compare the projected effectiveness of your plan before implementation with the actual effectiveness after implementation. You may want to use the responses to the above questions 1 and 2 to measure the actual effectiveness of the intervention.
The evaluation component of the final paper should describe your evaluation of the implementation. Include responses to points 1, 2, and 3 above. Also, include transcripts of the interviews with the participants from the group. The evaluation component of the final Microsoft Word submission document should be a minimum of 2 pages.
Over the past nine weeks, you selected an aggregate and conducted a risk assessment of its health, developed a care plan to address those health risks, planned an implement one intervention in a small group from the aggregate, and considered the effectiveness of the intervention on the health of the small group. It’s time now for you to present your final submission of this Capstone project.
Your final submission comprises the documentation of the work accomplished through your Capstone project, a Microsoft Word Document that contains the evaluation and summary, a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation highlighting the main aspects of the project including the key things learned during the 10 weeks of working with this project, and the activities log. The activities log should be submitted to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
The complete documentation of the work accomplished over the course of the project should contain a minimum of 6–7 pages in a Microsoft Word document and should include the following information:
- A detailed description of the aggregate
- A description of the aggregate’s strengths and weaknesses
- A risk assessment of the aggregate
- Diagnoses based on the risk assessment
- A detailed care plan for the aggregate
- A description of how at least one intervention was implemented in the aggregate to address an identified issue
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention
The Microsoft PowerPoint presentation should be concise and should include the highlights of the Capstone project and the key things learned over the course of this project, from developing, implementing, and evaluating the care plan. Your presentation should not exceed 15 slides.
Submit your final Microsoft Word document containing the self-evaluation and complete summary to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned. Use bold sub-headings in the paper to differentiate between the evaluation and the summary information.