this is the book with all the chapters for this questionnaire Basics of U.S. Health care system Nancy J.Niles Fourth edition the website above provides all the chapters
- You must use clear examples to show that you understand the question and the answer. All examples must be health care examples
- All answers must come from the textbook and you must cite textbook material using APA method only. For these examinations, you are required to put in page numbers.
- Submit grammatically correct exams. Every writing assignment is an English exam; grammar, spelling and sentence structure will be included in grading your answers.
- Write in complete sentences. You should not use colloquialisms. All answers must include clear examples indicating understanding of the question and answer.
- Repeat the question you are answering before you answer the question including subsections. Write the subsection question and then provide the subsection answer. Do not clump all answers together.
- Use APA method of citing only. You must include page number. The title of the textbook is not enough.
- Not use a font larger than 12 points