Risk Factors, Goals & Objectives, and Educational Interventions
- Using the health issue you identified in your epidemiological analysis (unit 2), identify at least 5 risk factors associated with your that health issue.
- Using the risk factors associated with your health issue, write 1-2 program goals and 3-5 objectives for each goal.
- For each of your program objectives, please identify an educational intervention you would use to address the objective. Explain in detail what you would do, all learning activities and information presented must be cited. If you plan to conduct an educational presentation, please put it in PowerPoint format. Everything else can be explained within a MS Word document.
- Identify which health promotion behavioral theory you would base your program on and explain why.
assignment 2nd one
In the first part of your course Assignment, you will select a health issue to promote as well as a specific target population. In addition, you should elaborate on the 4Ps of social marketing to design your campaign and discuss the promotional strategies to be incorporated in the campaign.
Follow the link below to download a useful campaign design-planning template created by the World Health Communication Associates. Use this document as a guide to help you design a health promotion campaign.
The following information should be included in your Assignment: Part I submission:
- Health issue
- Target Population (i.e. demographic data, vital statistics, etc.)
- 4Ps of Social Marketing applied to your campaign
- Promotional Strategies for the campaign (i.e. printed and media)
Your original work should be at least 2 pages, 12-point font, double-spaced. This does not include title page and references pages.
The viewpoint and purpose of this assignment should be clearly established and sustained. Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc). Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
The paper must follow APA Publication Manual style guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors.
discussion 3rd one
Learning Theory Application
Health educators need to be involved and engaged in the communities they serve. Discuss the significance of understanding and applying learning theory principles when addressing a target group’s (i.e. community) health behavior.
How can health informatics and resources compliment health promotion efforts and produce behavior change?
How would you incorporate both (informatics and resources) for the purpose of producing behavior change?
don’t join them together. separate them.