Evaluate the characteristics of e-commerce.
E-commerce 101 Assignment
- Evaluate the characteristics of e-commerce.
- Demonstrate effective use of technology for communication.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an e-commerce Web site.
- Explain the security and threats in the e-commerce environment.
- Analyze basic concepts of consumer behavior and purchasing decisions.
- To apply critical thinking by the students.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The word count for this assignment must be between 2500 to 3000 words.
Assignment Objectives & Requirements:
- To create a new E-commerce business, which is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
which include the followings: (300 – 400 words)
- Introduction about your business.
- Product and type of services.
- Business statement.
- Business vision.
- Business objective.
- To explain your business E-commerce processes. (100 – 200 words)
- To apply a SWOT analysis to your business. (100 – 200 words)
- Building the E-commerce website. (100 – 200 words)
- How it will look likes in terms of design and format (draft).
- Student is required to explain its E-commerce system functionality, such as: (200 – 300
- The product menu will show all the product we have in stoke.
- The contact button will have all the company contact details, social media links
Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- System design (Picture attachment).
- Determine the suitable software and hardware needed with an explanation on why it’s
needed. (300- 400 words)
- What type of functionality needed in your website, such as CRM?
- What type of hardware needed? Do you need a server or it will be in the cloud?
- Identifying security issues as well as how to avoid it. (200 – 300 words)
- What type of security? To whom or to what?
- Potential threats to your website?
- Categorize marketing and advertising strategy and method. (300-500 words)
- Marketing method.
- Social media.
- Local marketing.
- Multichannel marketing.
- Describe what are the ethics and laws within your E-commerce Website. (200 – 300
- Conclude your report. (100 – 200 words)
All students are encouraged to use their own word.
Student must apply Harvard Referencing Style within their reports.
Student is allowed to cite 10% from the word limit (2000-3000 word limit means 200-300 words
can be cited).
A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other
resource without referencing it.
Divide the assignments
Total 10 items, (1,2,3,4 together)