1. Head to a grocery store and select 2 different cereal products.
2. Analyze the food nutrition facts label on each box and note the following:
- Serving size and servings per box
- carbohydrate information:
- total carbohydrate
- dietary fiber
3. Ingredients list:
- Identify all added sugars (refer to the attached list)
- identify any sugar substitutes
- decide if this is a whole grain or refined grain product – why?
Which cereal is the better food choice? Substantiate you claim with information from the text and/or reputable outside sources. Create a discussion forum post (under 200 words) and post to the forum.