Your reputation as a renowned administrator to succesfully lead mergers and acquisitions of hospital precedes you, and you have been hired to create and open a new speciality healthcare business. This is a clinic with physicians who specialize in the following areas: dermatology, gynecology, heart disease, respiratory disease, surgery, and gastroenterology. It is located in an exclusive neighborhood.
Write a eight to twelve (8-12) page paper in which you :
1. Determine whether you would incorporate and state the advantages and disadvantages of doing so.
2. Determine the feasibility of profit or non-profit organizational status for this facility.
3. Create a contract structure, including four (4) necessary clauses, for inclusion for medical staff for this facility.
4. Outline a plan to hire or appoint specialists for the clinic.
5. Justify the decision to accept Medicare or Medicaid as potential pay sources for this exclusive clinic.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the types of contracts and torts and how they apply to health care.
- Differentiate among the ways that health care institutions can be organized and managed.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care policy, law, and ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care policy, law, and ethics using proper writing mechanics.