- Discuss how the unique physical and chemical properties of water contribute to the importance of water for life on Earth to survive.
- Discuss how the methods of experimentation and observation have changed throughout the history of science.
- Explain the role so called “accidental” discoveries played in the history of science.
- Describe the major experiments and scientists involved in the discovery of DNA as our hereditary material and its structure.
- Explain what role women played in the Scientific Revolution of the 18th Century? What role do women in science play today?
Your paper should be creative and interesting, and should be a minimum 1500 to 2000 words in length and make use of APA style formatting. It should be well-organized and demonstrate an orderly flow of information that clearly addresses the subject chosen