https://mynursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MNE-LOGO2.png 0 0 mike https://mynursingessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MNE-LOGO2.png mike2022-01-20 14:42:102022-01-20 14:42:10causes of psychotic depression
causes of psychotic depression
Address the following Short Answer prompts for your Assignment. Be sure to include references to the Learning Resources for this week.
- In 4 or 5 sentences, explain the appropriate drug therapy for a patient who presents with MDD and a history of alcohol abuse. Which drugs are contraindicated if any, and why? Be specific. What is the timeframe that the patient should see the resolution of symptoms?
- List 4 predictors of late-onset generalized anxiety disorder.
- List 4 potential neurobiology causes of psychotic major depression.
- An episode of major depression is defined as a period of time lasting at least 2 weeks. List at least 5 symptoms required for the episode to occur. Be specific.
- List 3 classes of drugs, with a corresponding example for each class, that precipitate insomnia. Be specific.