Answer each of these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. With all the stories about millions and millions of bytes of personal data having been exposed, why is there still any faith at all on the Internet?
2. How has the term hacking changed meaning over the years?
3. What is the most dangerous hacker tool?
4. From the news: How were NSA’s hacker tools compromised?
5. What was the vulnerability in the Target Breach?
6. What do you think of hacktivism?
7. How did Stuxnet work?
8. What was the Arpanet?
9. Deep brain stimulation is a treatment for Parkinson’s disease. Medical devices such as these are now becoming accessible through the web. Consider the dangers (threat surface)?
10. What is the Red Team?