BUS101 Grantham Importance of Functions of Management Paper
Research, identify and discuss the 4 basic functions of management. Also, explain which function you feel is most important and why.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
Weekly Related Readings
Leadership vs. Management – The Debate Continues!
The debate continues as to the difference between leadership and management. This article focuses on why that debate is so important.
How Leadership Differs from Management!
Leadership versus management, the fact is that being great at management does not necessarily equate to being a great leader.
A New Role for Management in Today’s Post-Industrial Organization
When we try to define management, our first thought is usually of a manager who occupies a role and who has authority over people.