As a healthcare professional, you will be tasked with making critical decisions that will test your ethical understanding and abilities.
For your Module 2 SLP, you are to take a short quiz that will provide you with actual cases:
Open Learn. (2017). Difficult healthcare decisions: What will you choose? Retrieved from http://www.open.edu/openlearn/medical-ethics-quiz
For each question you can select one of two responses. Once you submit your answer to the question you will be provided with a brief summary and a percentage of individuals who agreed with your response. You are to take notes for each question as you go along in the quiz, as you only are able to take the quiz once. In a 2-page paper, complete the following:
- For each question provide a brief description of the case, your response, and the percentage of individuals who agreed with you.
- Explain the rationale for your response and identify the ethical principle, theories, and/or issues the case presented. Support your rationale with scholarly reference(s).
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 2 pages.
- Support your proposal with peer-reviewed articles, and use at least 3 references. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals, see http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.