1) Minimum 3 full pages
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 4 references not older than 5 years
5) ******************* Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Mandatory: Review the Institute of Medicine’s 2010 report “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.”
Discuss the influence of the IOM report on nursing practice. Include the following:
1) Summarize the four messages outlined in the IOM report
a) explain why these are significant to nursing practice.
2) Discuss the direct influence the IOM report has on nursing education and nursing leadership.
3) Describe the benefits and opportunities for BSN-prepared nurses.
4) Explain why it is important that a nurse’s role and education evolve to meet the needs of an aging and increasingly diverse population.
5) Discuss the significance of professional development, or lifelong learning, and its relevance in caring for diverse populations across the life span and within the health-illness continuum.
6) Discuss how nurses can assist in effectively managing patient care within an evolving health care system.