Key Assignment Draft
Based on the Unit 3 IP, identify potential project risks, analyze and evaluate project risks, and come up with a project risk matrix. Update your MS Project file to adjust the tasks and schedules based on the project risks.
- Some common risks include staffing, schedule, and budget.
- Identify at least 10 major project risks, and analyze and evaluate the risks based on probabilities and impacts.
- Develop a risk management strategy based on the risk management processes.
- Put all 10 of the risk management risks and information in a risk matrix. Your instructor will provide you with a risk template that you can use.
- Adjust your project schedule in the MS Project file based on the project risks.
Submit the revised MS Project file in Project format or PDF format and submit a Word file for the risk matrix. Save the files as Unit 4 files.
Unit 3 Files Are Attached